- Regular price
- AED 499.00 AED
- Regular price
- Sale price
- AED 499.00 AED
- Unit price
Are you in constant worry over breastfeeding ? Are your breasts raw and wounded? You know exactly what you need, and it is our breastfeeding box!
A readymade box with all the essential breastfeeding products to get you through the significant breastfeeding process. Ideal for your hospital bag!
The list of our breastfeeding products for mom:
- Nursing pillow - To get the correct breastfeeding position - used to bear the weight of the baby.
- Nursing cover - Provides privacy during feeding sessions - can be worn as a scarf or stole.
- All natural lactation tea bags - A special tea that boosts milk production in the body - for some ‘me time’.
- Saline nipple spray - Saline boosts healing - it is used as a spray on sore or wounded nipples.
- All natural nipple balm - A nip balm for your boobs - provides hydration and helps soothe and heal cracked nipples.
- Breast massager - Never heard of that one before, did you? - used to stimulate milk flow, release clogged milk ducts and more.
- Breast mask - Some ‘me time’ for mommy - help soothe and hydrate your breasts.
- Colostrum collector - To collect the colostrum that comes before the milk - comes with a pacifier to feed and a storage cup.
- Warm/Cold breast compress - Again, to soothe your aching or sore breasts - used during and after pumping for relief.
- Disposable nipple pads - Are you leaking? - sanitary pads for the breasts, to stop your clothes from staining.
Why new mamas need a breastfeeding box
We always assume that new mothers are stressed out. They have their baby to take care of, the additional chores, the postpartum recovery, and more.
Breastfeeding complications refer to breast pumping, nipple care, blocked milk ducts, sore nipples, overfull breasts, mastitis and more. And in such times, surely you don’t have the time to scour the net for the little solutions to each problem. We have products to soothe and help you through each of your needs.
Mamacare has procured a postpartum recovery checklist for all your breastfeeding woes, and once you know more, you will be compelled to get one for yourself.
How to use:
Note: Always consult your doctor or midwife before the use of ANY of these products.
Let's get right to it, shall we?
- A nursing pillow is a haven for mothers since it helps them achieve the best breastfeeding position.
- Our nursing covers are very stylish and breathable and simply need to be wrapped around according to your best position.
- Simply warm up some water and dip your tea bag; drink a few times a day for the best results.
- You know how to spritz, don’t you? Well, you only need some spritzes on your nipples, and let it air dry for the best results.
- The nip balm can be used before and after feeding sessions so as to soothe the skin (its natural, so it’s okay for your baby to ingest)
- Take a warm shower, and carry your breast massager with you. Consider it your ‘me time’, and don’t forget to get those tough spots under the arms.
- You’ve put on a face mask before, have you? Well, this is no different. Kick back with some music, or a book, slide on the masks (clean the skin beforehand) and keep for 15-20 minutes.
- Colostrum collectors can be used during and after pregnancy whenever experiencing colostrum. Use a massager or compress while collecting, and store in the fridge till the baby comes.
- Warm and cold compresses - Cold compresses to be stuck in the freezer and warm to be heated through boiling water or a microwave (put it in for 15-20 seconds). Best used before and after feeding sessions.
Visit our ‘shop now’ page to get more details about each product.
Since most of these products are to be used for nipple pain, sore breasts, full breasts, and more, ensure they are kept clean and dry. Do not let into direct sunlight.
Check the expiration date before use.
Couldn't load pickup availability